Territory Business Manager - Vancouver, British Columbia
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Territory Business Manager in Vancouver, British Columbia. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
This individual will be covering the province of British Columbia.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Territory Business Manager will manage a defined geographic territory as a business manager, maximizing profits and growing sales for Valvoline. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Growing sales to new accounts, as well as organically to existing accounts
- Developing and enriching relationships with key installers and distributors' personnel in management, sales, operations, and customer service
- Transferring product and sales knowledge to motivate, train or coach personnel and or installers to increase sales
- Analyzing performance of their territory using various computer applications
- Developing sales plans and strategies for the assigned territory, to grow gross profit and volumes
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum of three years' sales experience
Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and SalesForce.com
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, with 5% overnight travel
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance benefits
- Group RRSP account
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline, LLC (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applications for all positions without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citzenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, martial status, family status or disability or any other status protected by applicable laws. The Company complies with applicable statuses, common law and other regulatory requirements.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-40527