Senior Marketing Specialist - Marketing Campaigns & Demand Generation
Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Valvoline Global Operations Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY. We prefer local candidates willing to work a hybrid in-office work schedule (3 days per week). We're also open to candidates living in nearby markets (i.e. Cincinnati or Louisville), but willing to visit HQs 1x per week.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Senior Marketing Specialist, Marketing Campaigns and Demand Generation. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Senior Marketing Specialist, Marketing Campaigns and Demand Generation, is accountable for developing lead generation strategies across multiple platforms and initiatives utilizing past performance data, best practices, and new innovative ideas to drive digital, social media platforms and websites. This role is also responsible for ensuring that the lead process is followed so leads are quickly handed to the Sales team to further qualify. The position will work with Marketing Managers on strategy, capabilities, tactics, and execution to support business, brand, and lead growth objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Strategizing, creating, and optimizing data-driven demand generation campaigns to achieve sales goals. Researches and recommends adjustments to optimize a digital/social media and digital advertising presence. Acts as a consultant to the IC marketing team members to translate their business objectives and goals into actionable cross-channel marketing strategies that efficiently drive sales and meet/exceed KPI goals.
- Developing and deploying integrated marketing campaigns with installer channel brand managers, aligning internal teams, building email nurtures, owning top funnel digital activities, and measuring results. Work with marketers across our team and in our company to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns.
- Owning the Valvoline Partner website and campaign landing pages, including web content, analytics, optimization, and campaign integrations. Working with internal and external partners to optimize the website to drive conversions and feed the sales pipeline.
- Partnering with internal media planners and external agencies to develop assets and execute paid media goals. Works with internal brand managers, creative agency, and media planning agency to map the appropriate messages to the appropriate creative vehicles. Manages day-to-day communication with Valvoline’s 3rd party agencies and drive agency efficiency with focus on time management and strategic priorities.
- Documenting processes and maintains content calendar. Driving campaign planning and sequencing processes and keep a pulse on the latest measurement methodologies to measure efficacy of spend across all marketing channels, placements and calendar.
- Providing regular business critical reports on marketing performance, ensuring consistency, accuracy and timeliness with actionable insights on learnings. Actively monitoring KPIs and reports out on performance to inform optimization of traditional and digital channels. Measures the results of recent marketing efforts by customer segment, channel and offers through in-depth data analysis.
- Identifying key target audiences. Providing recommendations for improved targeting, looking for opportunities to expand or narrow selections for optimal campaign performance based on response and overall profitability.
- Providing thought leadership on current trends and innovations in top funnel content and engagement and assess their potential applicability to Valvoline media plans.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or a related area required
Minimum of five years of relevant experience in marketing or business development role.
Strong verbal and written communication skills for communication to internal and external customers
Short-term and long-term project planning, with strong relationship building skills to ensure effective project execution
Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate and action multiple requests at a given time
Ability to judge creative
Ability to work collaboratively and independently, as needed
Data and performance focused
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment, automotive industry, digital (social media, website, SEO) and working with creative/digital agencies preferred.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.