Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Valvoline Global Operations Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY. We prefer local candidates willing to work a hybrid in-office work schedule (3 days per week). We're also open to non-local candidates working in a remote capacity.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist ensures the success of Valvoline’s B2B lead generation marketing campaigns utilizing marketing technology stack including Salesforce Marketing Cloud to optimize revenue growth and deliver optimal customer experience across multiple segments in Core N.A. This role ensures the strategy, tactics and tools deliver the maximum value to Valvoline leadership, associates and customers, while supporting the business more consistently to communicate with Valvoline customers and partners, grow new business, and increase share of wallet with existing customers. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building the Marketing Cloud journey by turning campaign objectives into a journey flow and by working with Email Creative Designer.
- Gathering campaign objectives and requirements from Marketing Platform Managers & key stakeholders, makes recommendations based on best practices, to ensure the right plan for the creative and messaging of landing pages, emails, social media, mobile, digital forms, and if needed, other digital assets.
- Working collaboratively to create KPI’s, goals, customer segmentation and testing strategy for each campaign.
- Overseeing omnichannel campaign calendar (dates, frequency, audience overlap, freeze dates) and recommends calendar changes based on frequency, prioritization, and customer experience.
- Driveing the development and optimization of the apps in the Marketing Cloud suite based on business and customer needs and KPI's
- Adhering to the data model to ensure database health and hygiene. Considers reporting implications of the data design.
- Building Salesforce lead status & sales funnel reports, KPI summaries and actionable insights for Demand Gen team, with ties to revenue / volume / margin. Overall, be a trusted "steward of the funnel" and consistently look for ways to optimize revenue growth and drive optimal customer experience for B2B customers.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or a related area required
Minimum 5 years in digital marketing experience, particularly with marketing automation technologies
Intermediate experience with marketing automation systems, preferably with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Strong working knowledge of Salesforce and building Salesforce dashboards and running reports
E-mail and messaging marketing campaigns
Strong understanding of B2B email, digital, messaging, marketing campaigns, and customer experience best practices
Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity.
Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.