Sales Operations Coordinator
Why Valvoline Global Operations?
We’ve been inspiring and enabling what moves the world forward for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a leading worldwide marketer and supplier of premium branded lubricants, automotive and industrial chemistries, and a business solutions provider to our customers and partners, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and customer excellence.
We’re proud to be The Original—the first to see potential in things others overlook. Originals are the first to develop sustainable solutions. Originals move the world forward. At Valvoline Global Operations, that’s what we do every day in over 140 countries worldwide. We create future-ready products that improve the performance of automotive and industrial equipment and services that help our businesses grow and thrive. As The Original, we’ve been innovating to solve problems for over 150 years. And we’ll continue to invent and reinvent the way forward, to always meet our customers’ needs – today and in the future.
Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve, great. It is our responsibility. It is what drives us. It is who we are.
We’re looking for people who care, operate with integrity, strive for excellence in everything they do, are eager to develop new skills to win, and show passion for delivering on our commitment to all our stakeholders. We are looking for Hungry, Humble, and Smart individuals. If this is you, you’ve come to the right place, and we invite you to join The Original!
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Sales Operations Assistant. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Sales Operations Assistant position requires a high level of computer and interpersonal competency, as well as consistent self-discipline to manage and maintain various activities for the field sales team. In this role, you will be accountable for integrating into a fast-paced environment that includes account coordination support and reporting functions with a responsive service-level expectation. You will gain a working knowledge of all of Valvoline’s Installer Channel procedures and systems, and be asked to manage and prioritize assigned projects based on their required due dates. This role also integrates some regional inside sales responsibilities where you will be contacting both current and prospect customers to help manage/improve the Valvoline customer experience and onboarding. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Supporting field team for day-to-day business needs and reporting in SAP, SFDC, and other internal systems, this will include:
- data entry and accuracy
- enrollment and record creation
- reporting budgets for incentive funding, point of sale materials, accounts receivable, etc.
- reporting of account activities within our digital tools
- Assisting in onboarding and offboarding of installer channel accounts: this will include setup and managing customer hierarchies, reviewing records, audits, customer service, etc.
- Preparing and managing equipment work orders, asset records, and invoicing.
- Professional development.
What You’ll Need
- Associate's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of customer support experience
- Strong track record of customer experience and winning as a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Teams, PPT, Excel (or equivalent)
- Driven for Results (execution mindset)
- Planning and Organization (detail oriented)
- Time management (ability to prioritize)
- Technical Skills (highly computer savvy)
- Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Collaborative (building influential partnerships)
- Customer focused
- Ideal Team player (Humble, Hungry, Smart)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Familiarity with “do it for me” (DIFM) automotive or heavy-duty market experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (or equivalent CRM) experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39936