Regional Supply Chain Manager
Why Valvoline Global Operations?
We’ve been inspiring and enabling what moves the world forward for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a leading worldwide marketer and supplier of premium branded lubricants, automotive and industrial chemistries, and a business solutions provider to our customers and partners, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and customer excellence.
We’re proud to be The Original—the first to see potential in things others overlook. Originals are the first to develop sustainable solutions. Originals move the world forward. At Valvoline Global Products, that’s what we do every day in over 140 countries worldwide. We create future-ready products that improve the performance of automotive and industrial equipment and services that help our businesses grow and thrive. As The Original, we’ve been innovating to solve problems for over 150 years. And we’ll continue to invent and reinvent the way forward, to always meet our customers’ needs – today and in the future.
Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve, great. It is our responsibility. It is what drives us. It is who we are.
We’re looking for people who care, operate with integrity, strive for excellence in everything they do, are eager to develop new skills to win, and show passion for delivering on our commitment to all our stakeholders. We are looking for Hungry, Humble, and Smart individuals. If this is you, you’ve come to the right place, and we invite you to join The Original!
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Regional Supply Chain Manager. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
As a Regional Supply Chain Manager, you will manage a regional supply network for Valvoline. In partnership with the regional Distributor Sales team, will develop a supply and distribution network to service Valvoline's local customer base. Will oversee approximately $25-30M in net sales each year of on-book business in addition to National Account/Retail Service deliveries, and look after approximately 10-20 distributors. In addition, the Central and Eastern Supply Chain Manager roles would look after the regional Direct Markets (~$35M in net sales per region). Will be responsible for assuring accurate, on-time, and efficient service for regional installer customers through the management of distributor inventory, replenishment, and customer service. Position will create, analyze, and communicate supply and service-related metrics and hold the distribution network accountable for the service levels expected by Valvoline. Will play a large part for managing and implementing Valvoline's distribution strategy of using consignment inventory to gain more visibility and control over installer supply. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing Valvoline's distribution strategy of using consignment inventory to gain visibility and control of installer supply. This would include the inventory, replenishment, and customer service.
- Creating, analyzing, and communicating supply and service-related metrics and then holding distributors accountable for those metrics.
- Working directly with installer team to understand their service needs and then translating them into actionable processes to be implemented by Valvoline and its distributor partners.
- Optimizing the quality and quantity of inventory at distributor locations in order for our partners to provide cost effective and efficient service to Valvoline customers.
- Managing supply chain related issues related to quality, EH&S, supply, returns or credits, truck routing or service levels, allowing the Distributor Sales team to focus on growing the business.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum one year of experience in Supply Chain related fields including distribution, purchasing, and/or customer service
Experience managing vendor relationships and partnerships with sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Skilled at data analysis
Experience with inventory reconciliation
Process development and implementation skills
Experience with consignment inventory, 3rd Party relationships, customer service, inventory management, network design, logistics
- Work environment is mainly in the office, but will travel to warehouse and production facilities (up to 60%)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
$77,200 to $96,500 (annually) - pay commensurate with education and experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 37386