Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Production Supervisor. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing all activities on a particular shift. Those activities include operations on the receiving and shipping side of the building, export operations, freight storage and the pulling / preparation of all customer orders. You will have an active role in inventory accuracy, timely shipment of product to customers and ensuring your people meet their training goals. Valvoline Global Products is highly focused on the safety and security of our people. EHS activities will be a top priority.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Overseeing the accuracy of inventory within the facility by following the cycle count process.
- Receiving of product on the inbound side of the building. Accurate freight put away.
- Oversee pulling and preparation of customer orders.
- Manage the export process which includes pulling orders, loading containers, updating order tracking system and ensuring orders leave timely.
- Ensure all employees maintain training plan and complete instructor lead programs.
- Work the outbound side of the building. All orders must be QC prior to leaving and loaded correctly.
- Manager team leads and hourly employees on your shift which includes disciplinary action when needed.
- Work all EHS programs and ensure safety of employees.
What You’ll Need
- College degree
- 2 years experience in a Distribution Center
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Sitting, standing, walking frequently through 477,000 square foot warehouse
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work 5pm - 5am
What Will Set You Apart
- SAP experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.