Process Engineer Maintenance
Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Process Engineer Maintenance . We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop, implement, and maintain the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program for the facility while aligning with Valvoline’s organizational direction. This also includes working within the CCMS Maintenance Connect software to coordinate the activities. The position will directly work with the maintenance, operations, and engineering team to drive equipment (palletizers, liquid fillers, box formers, depalletizers, drum fillers) OEE and availability through regular reviews of service failures and scheduling maintenance and upgrades. Manage all maintenance workflow by writing, issuing, and tracking work requests and developing preventative maintenance (PM) tasks and procedures in the CMMS Maintenance Connection.
- Facilitates/Coordinates safety programs (Control of Hazardous Energy/LOTO & Machine Safety) to ensure the safety of employees & contractors working in plant. Drives employee engagement in safety. Communicates and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures including OSHA, EPA, environmental rules, regulations, ISO work instructions and company policies and maintain appropriate records.
- Building a solid maintenance team through on the floor coaching/interactions, building upon current training programs, and technical skill development for mechanics and maintenance electricians. This role may require some off-shift and weekend communication/work as the facility is a 24/7 operation.
- Drive management of spare parts inventory, critical spare parts and equipment sparing. Issue purchase orders and perform goods receipts in SAP.
- This role requires regular presence on the plant floor, lifting up to 40 lbs. occasionally, may operate forklift and manufacturing equipment occasionally, work can be in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, or rain.
- Support Plant Operations in small project, process, and safety improvements.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the Valvoline management team for personal development, handle changes in workflow and meet organizational needs.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Required)
Two (2) years’ experience working in a manufacturing plant in a process controls, safety or engineering function (preferred).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred,
Demonstrated successful completion of a major improvement projects
Mechanical/electrical experience maintaining equipment
Understanding of PLC programming preferred
Microsoft Office, SAP, CAD, and Maintenance Connection is a plus.
Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.