Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Material Handler. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Material Handlers will operate and monitor packaging equipment in a production environment. The job may require use of a powered industrial truck, handling/lifting of materials up to 50lbs multiple times per shift, bending down, reaching for and placing of components.
- Operating and monitoring packaging equipment at established production rates by loading components and performing required inspections
- Conducting and documenting required quality checks at defined intervals
- Perform 5S, cleaning and Lean tasks as assigned by role/function
- Conducting PM tasks on packaging equipment that includes but not limited to greasing, changing wearable parts, and setting tolerances
- Following safety requirements including LOTO when necessary, PPE, submitting safety cards, supporting safety culture, etc.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years in a manufacturing or distribution setting
- Positive attitude, team player
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- RF Scanner experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.