Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Material Handler. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Safely operating equipment to manufacture and ship Valvoline products
- Working in a ever-changing, fast-paced, team environment
- Prepare customer shipments by picking/moving product from one pallet to another using correct ergonomic techniques
- Operate forklifts which are used for picking and loading/unloading trucks
- Using scanning equipment to receive/move packaged raw materials and finished product
- Safety training and general safety awareness
- General housekeeping
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing and/or warehousing, machine operation experience
- Willingess to work overtime with little or no notice
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shift, including repeated sitting and climbing as needed
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift certification
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft, SAP
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.