Inventory Control Coordinator
Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an Inventory Control Coordinator.
We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
We need a quick learner who can become a subject matter expert in our global operations environment. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Manage cycle count and inventory control processes including smoothing of counts to ensure balanced volume each month, material transfers, material adjustments.
- Coordinate investigations into inventory discrepancies.
- Process the billing of all facility shipments daily.
- Manage all facility shipment documentation including adherence to document retention management policy, shipment investigation and proof of delivery requests.
- Manage Contractor Safety Training program.
- Purchase all office supplies for facility.
- Receive all indirect purchase orders into SAP and maintain vendor records and files.
- Manage facility’s slow-moving, obsolete, excess and blocked inventories.
- Receive all facility visitors (including answering front gate and controlling facility access) and ensure all visitors are properly signed in and out.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience in a manufacturing, customer service and/or warehouse environment
- Good verbal and written skills, must be proficient with a computer, direct knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, and Teams
- This position requires the individual to be able to lift 40lbs a few times per shift
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience with SAP
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.