Why Valvoline Global Operations?
We’ve been inspiring and enabling what moves the world forward for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a leading worldwide marketer and supplier of premium branded lubricants, automotive and industrial chemistries, and a business solutions provider to our customers and partners, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and customer excellence.
We’re proud to be The Original—the first to see potential in things others overlook. Originals are the first to develop sustainable solutions. Originals move the world forward. At Valvoline Global Operations, that’s what we do every day in over 140 countries worldwide. We create future-ready products that improve the performance of automotive and industrial equipment and services that help our businesses grow and thrive. As The Original, we’ve been innovating to solve problems for over 150 years. And we’ll continue to invent and reinvent the way forward, to always meet our customers’ needs – today and in the future.
Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve, great. It is our responsibility. It is what drives us. It is who we are.
We’re looking for people who care, operate with integrity, strive for excellence in everything they do, are eager to develop new skills to win, and show passion for delivering on our commitment to all our stakeholders. We are looking for Hungry, Humble, and Smart individuals. If this is you, you’ve come to the right place, and we invite you to join The Original!
*Valvoline Global Products Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY and this position will be on-site (preference 3x a week).
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an HRIS Specialist. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The HRIS Operations Specialist researches, analyzes and maintains data sources and provides reporting and related data to support fact-based decision making for Human Resource (HR) and business leaders. This role is an HRIS technical role which ensures accurate HR data is captured and maintained throughout the HR technology landscape (e.g., SAP SuccessFactors, UKG Dimensions). In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Reviewing, transforming and migrating employee level data between cloud service providers to support HR related processes, which includes extracting, analyzing and uploading data to applicable vendors.
- Assisting with development, preparation, maintenance, and administration of all aspects of the company’s HR compliance program reporting to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations. Maintains HR compliance reporting systems. Distributes HR compliance materials to internal team leaders and decision-makers as needed.
- Assisting with gathering and organizing data to create reports from integrated systems. Reviews data to ensure accuracy and validity for reports. Consults with organization to respond to ad hoc reporting requests. Runs queries of data to satisfy user needs. Produces monthly/quarterly functional level summary reporting and trending analysis, in partnership with HRBP. Leverages Corporate level templates and dashboards to ensure consistency.
- Reviewing and updating HR related system configuration as needed to support new and changing business requirements. Provides daily support to the end users, acting as a system expert to the HR system administrators. Evaluates data issues and updates accordingly. Ensures security access is provided.
- Providing general HR administration, including monitoring email inboxes, responding to verification of employment and unemployment claims.
- Billing – Examines financial records, including receipts and other invoice documents, to process payments and ensures accuracy of amount charged.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum two years HRIS experience
- Intermediate knowledge of HR Administrative platforms (e.g., SAP SuccessFactors preferred; UKG Dimensions)
- Ability to function in multiple cloud software
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications (with advanced knowledge in Excel) including comfort with various file types (e.g., XLS, CSV, HTML, PDF)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 40160