Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.?
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as an E-Business Coordinator. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
This position will help process incoming/outgoing document failures from SAP, DASH, and other portals. Data entry for new customer onboarding will be needed as well. We will be working with both internal and external Valvoline customers for troubleshooting and onboarding. Our work is essential to Valvoline Global's success in expanding and retaining business worldwide. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Resolving inbound/outbound workflow issues within SAP
- Resolving outbound Idoc error report issues for failed outbound ASN and invoice issues
- Working with IT on resolving other inbound/outbound issues not covered above
- Providing support for setting up customers on DASH
- Working Ecommerce Salesforce cases, including support for traditional EDI, DASH, and other issues
- Assisting on researching issues for the business
- Providing support for other data entry and cleanup
- Assisting in EDI onboarding or changes for new or existing distributors or customers
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ experience in SAP - particularly in the SD Sales and Distribution or MM Material Master modules
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and alone are needed
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel data functions, are a must (we will often be taking data from different sources and compiling ad hoc reports for the business or other uses)
- This position will physically be located in our office in Lexington, KY with the possibility of remote work later after training has been completed and proficiency has been demonstrated
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- BA or BS in a technical related field
- Previous SAP Master Data, Customer Service Representative, or project management experience
- Knowledge of Qlikview software
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 40427