Direct Ship Lead
Why Valvoline Global Operations?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Direct Ship Lead - 3rd Shift. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents, and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
In this role you will lead the group responsible for direct ship who's responsibilities include replenish, pick and pack air filters, oil filters, wiper blades and other small automotive parts in fulfillment of customer orders shipping throughout North America. Orders are fulfilled using RF scanners and completed orders ship small parcel (UPS). Ability to work Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 6:30am.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Review/Answer emails pertaining orders, special requests, deliveries etc.
- Assign team daily tasks and adjust thru day (packer/picker/restock/inventory/deliveries etc)
- Distribute orders and sort by days
- Housekeeping and organization
- Recycle management (plastic, cardboard, strapping)
- Personnel/Staff Planning
- IT issues (scanners, computers, packing stations etc)
- Open facility; key holder
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 6:30am
- Pick / pack experience in a line environment
- RF scanner experience
- Experience opening cartons, replenishing and picking product
Drive a forklift
- Must have the ability to lift, carry up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs in frequently. This role also requires standing, squatting, reaching and walking between 8 - 12 hours per shift.
Must be quality minded and have a strong attention to detail. In addition, this individual must have a strong sense of teamwork, a quick work pace and a friendly, outgoing demeanor capable of getting along well with co-workers and managers. Must be reliable.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.