We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Demand Planner. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Demand Planner will serve as the primary point of contact with DIY customer replenishment teams on forecast and volume planning. The successful employee will analyze various supply chain metrics such as forecast accuracy, line-item fill rate, in-stock, on-time, in-full, and others as necessary to make recommendations on supply chain operations, as well as sales and financial reporting. They will also be responsible for the presentation, communication, and execution of all items demand and supply chain related for their key accounts – across functions internally and externally. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Maintaining forecast accuracy and critical data in OMP to support production activities and demand outcomes
- Serving as the supply chain primary point of contact for Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Category Management
- Leading/participating on cross functional teams to advance business outcomes
- Leading weekly CPFR’s with external supply chain leadership to build relationships and create opportunities
- Creating demand forecasts that go beyond a tactical period to advise leadership/finance on expected business outcomes
- Performing ad hoc analysis in support of the business
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Statistics or related field
- Minimum three years of experience in inventory management / business analysis
- Strong communications and analytical skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- ASCM, CPIM or IBF certifications
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 40299