Customer Service Representative
Why Valvoline Global Products?
Valvoline Global is a worldwide leader in automotive and industrial solutions, creating future-ready products and best-in-class services for partners around the globe. Established in 1866, we introduced the world’s first branded motor oil, claiming our position as The Original Motor Oil.
As an affiliate of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemicals companies, we continue to invest strategically and expand globally, driving unparalleled product innovation and sustainable business solutions.
Our corporate values of care, integrity, passion, and excellence shape everything we do. Living out our values is what makes our company, our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities we serve great.
When you join Valvoline Global, you join a culture that is committed to: treating all people with care, operating with integrity, striving for excellence in everything we do, and showing passion about delivering on our commitments.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Customer Service Representative. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Customer Service Representative will process and manage customer orders received from a variety of sources. Handles customer inquiries and concerns, while using research skills to troubleshoot customer issues. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Manage and handle the on-boarding of new accounts for the Direct Sales area
- Process and manage customer orders
- Be a point of escalation for orders, account issues or customer inquiries that cannot be handled by a Customer Service Representative
- Handle customer inquiries and concerns related to orders and accounts
- Provide proactive communication to internal and external business partners
- Work with plants, carriers and others to schedule shipments to meet customer requirements
- Navigating systems outside of the SAP ordering system, for example: customer portals, Salesforce and DASH
- Resolving customer account issues in a timely and professional manner
- Manage pricing process based on customer requirements
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
- Up to two years of college or commensurate work experience
- Minimum two years of Customer Service, Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable experience
- SAP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple ERP systems
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Data entry and order processing, shipping and receiving or logistic experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.