Bilingual Customer Service Rep - (French/English)
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first branded motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
At Valvoline, “It all starts with our people.” Creating a diverse and welcoming workplace with team members from varied backgrounds and experiences is our highest priority. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Bilinglual Customer Service Representative (French/English). We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Customer Service Representative is accountable for order management and customer service excellence. They are responsible for customer communications from fulfilling orders while working with the Sales Team and Global Supply Chain. They are the primary point of contact for customers. The Customer Service role is progressive, where new employees will start learning more fundamental skills and eventually develop the more complex expertise required to offer superior customer experience and personal development opportunities. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Processing and managing customer orders
- Handling customer inquiries and concerns related to orders and accounts
- Researching accounts receivable variances
- Providing proactive communication to internal and external business partners
- Working with plants, carriers and others to schedule shipments, in order to meet customer requirements
- Navigating systems outside of the SAP ordering system, for example: customer portals, Salesforce and DASH
- Resolving customer account issues in a timely and professional manner
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
- Up to two years of college or commensurate work experience
- Minimum two years of Customer Service (phone support)
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple ERP systems
What Will Set You Apart
- Data entry and order processing, shipping and receiving or logistic experience
- SAP Experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance benefits
- Group RRSP account
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1.833.VVV.Report or email ECC@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 40023